The Women’s Resource Centre have launched an innovative social change leadership programme for women. The programme will provide you with practical skills in leadership that you will be able to apply in your own organisation and in your own life and community.
This programme is free and requires about 5 days of commitment. The training will help you:
- investigate and explore what makes a successful leader and a leader of social change
- Explore topics related to power, organisational cultures and structures, the relationship between leadership and empowerment, self-care and emotional intelligence
- Build skills in public speaking and advocacy.
To take part of this programme you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- You must be a woman aged between 20 and 30 years old
- You must engaged in a woman’s organisation either as a volunteer or staff member in one of the following areas:
- You must be able to commit 5 days (training, peer learning, peer networking, showcase event)
Whilst they welcome applicants from all women’s organisations and projects, they will prioritise applicants from BME women’s organisations and projects.