TAEN (The Age and Employment Network) has collaborated with the AARP, the largest US membership organisation for people aged 50+, to produce a UK version of their Workforce Assessment Tool.
The online tool can help employers assess their current and future workforce needs and enables HR managers to:
- assess how retiring workers will affect their organisation
- address skill shortage challenges due to staff attrition
- create a work environment that attracts qualified workers of all ages
- manage a multi-generational workforce
- build an employer brand that attracts and retains top talent.
Click here for details