Rosa’s Justice and Equality Fund has launched Now’s the Time – a £1 million challenge fund which asks: “What would you do toward ending sexual harassment?”.
The fund seeks to support:
- Prevention work (including education and other initiatives)
- Awareness-raising activities
- Grass-roots activism
- Work with groups and communities who might face additional barriers to getting their voices heard, or might be at higher risk of sexual harassment and abuse, to amplify those voices
- Work that tries out new ideas
- Innovative uses of tech/arts/sports/etc
- Work that replicates tried and tested approaches in new settings
- Work that others can learn from
Applications are open for grants of £5,000 – £25,000 for women’s organisations applying alone (applications close 24 September 2018), or up to £100,000 for those applying in partnership with at least one other organisation (applications close 14 December 2018).
For more information on how to apply (and what funding is available), visit the Rosa website.