Our policy priorities for Brexit are to:
- Ensure a modern, outward-looking and high standards Britain that advances equality and human rights
- Protect our current equality and human rights laws.
And here’s our briefing on:
- The EU Withdrawal Bill – House of Lords Committee Stage (pdf)
- The EU Withdrawal Bill – House of Lords Report Stage (pdf)
- The Lords 2nd reading of the Trade Bill (pdf)
- UK Shared Prosperity Fund: Creating Inclusive Growth (pdf)
Our members briefing (doc) gives more detail and explains the rationale for our proposals.
Take a look at our blog on the future of funding following our exit from the European Union.