Date: 18 October 2018
Location: Bede Tower, Burdon Road, Sunderland, SR2 7EA
The Voluntary Organisations Network North East (VONNE) is inviting you to attend their 2018 conference Brexit: Implications for VCSE Organisations and their Beneficiaries in the North East. The conference will give you the opportunity to engage with policy makers and plan and prepare for Brexit.
The conference is an opportunity to hear the latest updates on the EU Withdrawal Bills and what they mean for the North East, to discuss and respond to the consultation on the UK Shared Prosperity Fund, and to understand how VCSEs can support communities through the likely changes, and the role that devolution could play.
- Karl Wilding: Head of Policy, NCVO
- Lord Callanan: Minister of State, Department for Exiting the European Union (tbc)
- Tony Armstrong, Chief Executive, Locality
- Richard Baker, Head of Strategy and Policy, North East LEP
- Jude Kirton-Darling, Labour MEP for the North East
- Sarah Longlands, Director, IPPR North
- Gabrielle Melvin, Senior Policy Officer, Office for Civil Society
- Henri Murison, Director, The Northern Powerhouse
- James Scott, Team Leader, UK Shared Prosperity Fund, Cities and Local Growth Unit
- Jane Thomas, Repeal Bill Alliance