Date: 1 November 2018
Time: 09:30am – 4pm
Location: Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London N7 6PA
The Traveller Movement invite you to their annual national conference (pdf), Beyond the tick box – the impact of institutional bias & discrimination on Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities.
Save the date.
- ‘Securing the rights of Irish Travellers and Roma in a post-Brexit UK’
- ‘Taking the “risk” out of ethnicity in criminal justice’
- Health ‘Barriers to accessing healthcare for Gypsies, Roma and Irish Travellers’
Keynote speakers include:
- Anne Fox, CEO of Clinks
- Mairead Healy, member of the Youth Justice Board
- Martin Campbell, co-chair of the Gypsy Roma Traveller Police Association