In January 2013, Independent Academic Research Studies (IARS) announced the launch of RJ4All.
‘Restorative Justice for all’ (RJ4All) is an educational e-platform for the free dissemination of information on restorative justice. It is a joint international initiative aiming to:
- Increase public awareness of restorative justice and address misconceptions about its potential and pitfalls
- Increase academic knowledge and push the boundaries of restorative justice
- Bring people together, network and share best practice
- Make restorative justice accessible to junior researchers, students, practitioners, policy makers, the public and the media
- Disseminate key events and news that are of international, regional and local interest
- Inform and influence international, regional and local policy, legislation and practice.
The key features of RJ4All are:
- the RJwiki a free encyclopaedia on restorative justice
- the Internet Journal of Restorative Justice (IJRJ), the free peer-reviewed e-journal publishing scientific papers on restorative justice
- the free online library with downloadable material on restorative justice including training manuals, conference presentations, research papers and book reviews
There are no charges for using RJ4all.
Click here for details