Date: 2 May and 11 June 2018
Location: Green Park, 100 Longwater Avenue Green Park, Reading RG2 6GP
Cost: Free with a £50 refundable deposit
Want help using equality and human rights to achieve your organisation’s core purpose?
We have launched our Equality and Human Rights Framework – a free digital toolkit for voluntary and community sector organisations.
We’re looking for people at voluntary and community organisations in the South East to register for our Framework learning programme. This free series of workshops will explore how to use the Framework to integrate equality and human rights into your work.
The deadline for registrations has been extended to: Friday 27 April 2018.
- How the framework works in practice
- The rights in the Equality Act 2010 and Human Rights Act 1998 that can help our sector
- Your own experiences with equality and human rights
…along with time for refreshments and networking.
This learning programme is free but to confirm your place we need a refundable deposit of £50. This deposit will be repaid once you have completed the learning programme.
We want the widest possible range of community groups and voluntary organisations to attend – no matter what your size, or level of experience, is.
In return, we ask that you commit to:
- Completing the full day workshop on the learning programme on 2 May 2018
- Participating in one or both of the half day workshops on 11 June 2018
- Providing a pre-evaluation form (April/May) and a follow-up survey (October) as part of our evaluation programme.
We expect this programme to be popular and so confirmation of participation will be made on a rolling basis, ending 27 April 2018.
The venue is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
This project is supported by Baring Foundation.