This event is sold out. We still have spaces in our Birmingham session.
Date: 16 October and 11 December 2017
Location: National Council For Voluntary Organisations, 8 All Saints St, London N1 9RL
We have launched our Equality and Human Rights Framework (pdf) – a free digital toolkit for voluntary and community sector organisations. It’s designed to help you use equality and human rights to achieve your organisation’s core purpose.
We’re looking for organisations in Greater London to register for our Framework learning programme. This free series of workshops will explore how to use the Framework to integrate equality and human rights into your work.
The deadline for registration is 2 October 2017.
Here’s the timetable for the learning programme (pdf). We’ll cover:
- How the framework works in practice
- The rights in the Equality Act 2010 and Human Rights Act 1998 that can help our sector
- Your own experiences with equality and human rights
…along with time for refreshments and networking.
This learning programme is free. We want the widest possible range of community groups and voluntary organisations to attend – no matter what your size, or level of experience, is.
In return, we ask that you commit to:
- Completing the full day workshop on the learning programme on 16 October 2017
- Participating in one or both of the half day workshops on 11 December 2017
- Providing a pre-evaluation form (October) and a follow-up survey (April) as part of our evaluation programme.
We expect this programme to be popular and so confirmation of participation will be made on a rolling basis, ending 2 October 2017.
The venue is fully accessible for wheelchair users and has induction loops. A fee of £50 will be charged for any participants who are selected but do not attend – unless with good reason.