The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) has opened a call for applications for its Integrated Communities Innovation Fund.
Applications for this first stage close on 20 August 2018.
The Innovation Fund is designed to support projects which address factors which can lead to poor integration, including:
- the level and pace of migration
- labour market disadvantage
- residential segregation and segregation in schools
- a lack of meaningful social mixing
- certain religious and cultural values and attitudes
- Be innovative in how they tackle systemic integration challenges.
- Offer sound reasoning as to why they will be likely to achieve positive integration outcomes and, where available, have a clear evidence base.
- Demonstrate how they have, or will secure, buy-in from delivery partners and local communities.
There is no minimum or maximum amount of funding.