On 30 March 2015, the Joseph Rowntree Foundation (JRF) published five quantitative reports as part of its Poverty and Ethnicity research programme.
- How are poverty, ethnicity and social networks related – Nissa Finney et al, Manchester University
- Ethnic Minority disadvantage in the labour market – Gemma Catney et al, Liverpool University
- The effect of occupation on poverty among ethnic minority groups – Malcolm Brynin, Essex University
- Poverty across ethnic groups through recession and austerity – Alita Nandi et al, Essex University
- Projecting employment across ethnic groups in 2022 – Anne Green et al, Warwick University