HEAR, the network of equality and human rights organisations and community groups in London, is providing a wide range of free training, workshops and peer learning and networking events for London voluntary and community organisations this September and October:
- Equality and Diversity Monitoring-Why Bother (6 September)
- Change Management Workshop (19 September)
- Building Trust to Disclose (20 September)
- Improving Mental Health Support for LGBT Londoners (28 September)
- Trans Awareness and the Gender Recognition Act (3 October)
- Supporting LGBT Refugees and Asylum Seekers (13 October)
Full details are available on the HEAR website.