Health Inequalities in London: Developing joint solutions to achieve better health outcomes for all was published in January 2015 by LVSC.
The report’s recommendations include:
- Keep the VCS informed on future activities related to health inequalities in London
- Develop and provide series of data training events
- Provide training on the Social Value Act
- Event /training on the Health & Social Care Act and implications and opportunities for the VCS
- Develop closer links with Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs)