On 16 July 2009, the Equality and Diversity Forum held a conference asking ‘What does the Equality Bill mean to you?’
The Solicitor General, Vera Baird QC MP gave the keynote speech and stayed for questions and discussion.
- Sarah Veale, TUC
- Barbara Cohen (click here for presentation)
- Nicola Dandridge, Equality Challenge Unit (click here for presentation)
- Clare Cozens, Equality and Human Rights commission (click here for presentation)
- Loraine Martins, Olympic Delivery Authority (click here for presentation)
- Amanda Ariss, Chief Executive Officer, Equality and Diversity Forum (click here for presentation)
The conference was attended by approximately 75 participants from local authorities and other statutory bodies, voluntary organisations, trade unions and elsewhere.
Click here for conference agenda