In September 2016, the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) published Crime and disabled people: Measures of disability-related harassment, 2016 update.
This report provides the latest data for England, Wales and Scotland against the following Manifesto for Change measures, with analysis of change over time:
- number of victims of hate crimes
- proportion of disability-related crime incidents reported to the police
- satisfaction with police handling of crime incidents
- experience of any crime in the previous 12 months
- worry about being a victim of crime
A British Sign Language video of the executive summary is available.
Supporting data for the report is also available to view and download.