On 4 November 2014, the Equality and Diversity Forum Research Network held a seminar at King’s College London called ‘Who’s in and who’s out? Patterns of prejudice’.
Speakers and contributors included Professor Miles Hewstone, University of Oxford; Dan Robertson, Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion; Dr Debbie Weekes-Bernard, Runnymede; James Taylor, Stonewall.
The seminar was chaired by Dr Alice Donald, Middlesex University and EDF Research Network Steering Group.
- Presentation by Miles Hewstone
- Presentation by Dan Robertson
- Presentation by Debbie Weekes-Bernard
- Presentation circulated by James Taylor
- Note of seminar
- Seminar agenda
- Biographical notes of speakers
The EDF Research Network thanks King’s College London snd the Joseph Rowntree Foundation for their support.