Clore Social Leadership are running an Emerging Leaders Programme for individuals working in the not for profit Women and Girls Sector. This is a 6 month programme beginning in October 2018.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 29th of May.
The programme is for those who are looking to enhance their leadership capabilities and build a stronger women’s movement.
The time commitment for participants is 20-22 days over 6 months, with flexible and out of hours options. The programme includes:
- A leadership capability review and individual leadership development plan
- Two x 2.5 day residentials with sessions on self-awareness, growing personal resilience and working more effectively with others
- Team challenge to practice new leadership skills
- Individual coaching and a short placement
- Clore Social Fellowship Award upon completion, with opportunity to become part of a close-knit peer community
The programme is offered at a subsidised rate thanks to funding from including Comic Relief, Esmée Fairbairn Foundation, The Pilgrim Trust, and Rosa, The UK Fund for Women and Girls.