Following the attacks in Paris in January 2015, a number of Equality and Diversity Forum (EDF) member and non-governmental observer organisations and others published their responses and commentary on the impact of events.
- Mark Hammond, CEO of the Equality and Human Rights Commission – blog (16 January)
- Inspire blog (January 2015)
- Interfaith Network response (16 January)
- Ratna Lachman, JUST West Yorkshire (article in the West Yorkshire Post, 16 January)
- René Cassin’s statement (7 January 2015)
- Tariq Modood blog for the LSE (January 2015)
- Liberty comment (January 2015)
- London Review of Books blog by Glen Newey (9 January)
- New Yorker article by Alexander Stille (15 January)
- Please don’t go… and Things unspoken – two blogs by Davina Cooper (January)
- Embedding fundamental rights in the security agenda and Reactions to the Paris attacks in the EU: fundamental rights considerations – two papers by the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (February 2015)
Material will be added to this post as we receive it.