In 2010, brap published ‘Why bother with human rights?’ which is an easy-to-read guide for civil society organisations looking to embed human rights principles into service delivery.
The guide outlines:
- the importance of using human rights to achieve organisations’ aims
- the role civil society organisations have in promoting equality in society
- effective ways civil society organisations can improve the service they offer to a wide range of people
- how civil society organisations can future proof themselves against changes to equalities legislation
- how human rights and equality can be used to improve organisations’ reputation with funders
Click here for details