Back Up’s inclusive education toolkit is a comprehensive resource which aims to make including a child or young person with a spinal cord injury, back into school life less intimidating. This resource includes advice and practical tips from a range of professionals, young people, and family members.
Through reading these testemonies, case studies and examples you will have a better understanding of:
- what inclusive education is
- how to prepare for inclusive education
- the practice of inclusive education (including advice on P.E., trips, transport, emotional support, types of support)
- what young people say
- the expeiences of family members
- There is also a lot information about legal duties and responsibilities, and what a spinal cord injury is and how this can affect people.
Click here for link